Saturday, February 9, 2008

I won my first $4.40 180-man last night!!!

I've probably only played about 50 of them but I always run like shit and got to hating them. I know a lot of people that crush them and I know they are full of dead money but I just kind of avoided them. Well last night I_BLADE_U and JRoth15 were talking about playing one as we were railing an OT tourney. I said "f it" and signed up. Got off to a bad start and lost half my stack on the 4th hand. I was shortstacked the whole first 2 hours of the thing and was the shortstack when we were down to 8. Long story short, I took it down. I really think it was one of, if not the, best tourney I've played start to finish. I had a buddy upload it to PokerXFactor.

http://www.pokerxfactor.com/servlet/pxf?a=mv&handid=113519&t=myhand2&fn=19024_20080209_15322919024&time=1202620030108

Check it out if you like. I think I played pretty damn solid. Might be good for some people who don't play many of them.

pz lil

1 comment:

SluggerWV said...

Congrats on the win man! I wish you had pmed me and I would've made a big pic post to celebrate the event. Keep it up GL