Friday, August 17, 2007

Done for the day. Going to bed.

So far I'm running like crap on the single table sit and go's on Full Tilt and Stars but killing them on Bodog. I've only played 2 on Bodog but I've won them both. I've played 27 between Stars and Full Tilt and I've had 4 cashes. Yes, 4/27. 2 wins and 2 thirds. So bad. I have played pretty well but taken a lot of bad beats. Oh well. Todays session was 4 single tables on Full Tilt and 4 on Stars. 0 cashes. I played 1 on Bodog and took it down. Then I played 1 45-man on Tilt and one on Stars. I got 4th in the one on Stars for $28.12. For the day my buy-ins were $60.50, total cashes were $ 53.12 for a loss on the day of $7.38.

1 comment:

Thomas Kennedy said...

Sounds like you are having a tough time building your bankroll. If you want some tips, check out http://www.sitngotraining.com