Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hey everybody, Greg Benoit A.K.A. SICKTIGHT311 here. I'm going to be doing a little experiment just to see which poker site I run the best on. I have an almost identical roll on 3 different sites.

$291.83 on Full Tilt
$286.45 on Poker Stars
$274.98 on Bodog

$853.26 Total BR

Bodog will be kind of a step-child in this experiment. I'm going to be playing $5.50 single table sit-n-go's and $5.50 45-man sit-n-go's on both Stars and Tilt. I'll play them as well on Bodog but they don't have the 45-mans so it'll just be the single tables there.

I work a full time job and don't have a ton of time to play but I do what I can. I'll be updating my progress here after my sessions and we'll see which site treats me the best. Hopefully I'll end up ahead on all 3 sites.

Wish me luck.

https://www.sharkscope.com/index.html#

You can check my progress here too ^

4 comments:

SluggerWV said...

GL Sick


Hope you do well on each site. Try some of the mtts at Bodog. There is usually a 1-2.5k overlay on the guarantees.


tid sir

Sacha Caouette said...

hud

Diss said...

Since your a dodger fan I should wish you nothing short of death but I cant. sigh glglglgl

Diss said...

Id love to wish you nothing but poor luck since your a dodger fan but I cant. GL sir