Saturday, August 18, 2007

Patterns continue

Still running like crap in the single tables. I played 4 on Stars and 4 on FTP and won 1 on each site and no other cashes. Up $1.00. Then I played 1 45-player sit and go on each site. Didn't cash in either. Down $11.00 there. Then I played a single table on Bodog, the third one since I started this blog, and took it down. I've won all 3 single tables I've played on Bodog.

Total Buy-ins for the day: $ 60.50
Total cashes for the day: $ 70.00
Total Profit for the day: $ 9.50


Bankrolls are currently at

Poker Stars: $ 333.83
Full Tilt: $ 224.83
Bodog: $ $333.48

Total Bankroll: $ 892.14 + $ 38.88 so far overall

If I could get a few breaks in the single tables I'd be doing pretty good. Running horribly on Full Tilt and bad in the single tables. It'll flip the other way pretty soon.

2 comments:

allinstevie said...

1 timeeeee dealer

SluggerWV said...

play more at bodog


sicktight for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!